Please contact 0800 022 3410 to request further information about the scheduling and delivery elements for this specific programme this year.
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management has been specially designed for practising first line managers who typically:
- May engage in some tasks performed by their fellow team members, but this is not their primary function
- Are practising managers who engage more extensively in managerial tasks
- Have a wider span of control, responsibility and a greater degree of autonomy than a team leader
- Have to make decisions which have some resource implications
- Have to initiate actions in relation to the employment of others (eg, be involved in, but not decide about recruitment decisions)
- Have to operate with less supervision and control by others
- Plan work looking several weeks or months ahead
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
5-20 working days before a course = 50% of the course fee
1-4 working days before a course = 100% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 022 3410.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
21+ working days before a course = 20%
1-20 working days before a course = 100%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com and must contain the full booking details including
organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions
page, for other queries please refer to our frequently asked questions page.