Please contact 0800 022 3410 to request further information about the scheduling and delivery elements for this specific programme this year.
This Microsoft Word 2007 Intermediate training course includes:
- Quick review of basic topics
- Working with sections and columns
- Advance paragraph formatting
- Working with tables
- Using styles and autotext
- Using headers and footers
- Creating an automatic table of contents
- Working with external data
- Working with graphics
- Introduction to templates.
This intermediate Microsoft Word training course is designed for users who are already proficient in the basic features of Microsoft Word 2007 and now wish to further their knowledge of the product.
Our Microsoft Office Word training intermediate course will help you master a number of tasks:
- Create and format sections and columns in a document
- Work with tables formatting cell text, resizing rows and columns, and adding borders and shading
- Import Excel data into Word tables, use formulas to perform calculations, and link and embed Excel data
- Create and modify styles to format text and to set up and use different views, including Outline view, the Document Map pane, and thumbnails
- Create specialized headers and footers for the first page, odd and even pages, and sections, and use the page numbering feature
- Print single labels and envelopes
- Add graphics and objects by inserting files, Clip Art, WordArt, symbols, and drawn objects
- Use, create and modify templates
- Manage document revisions by tracking changes while editing, using the Compare and Merge features and working with comments.
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
5-20 working days before a course = 50% of the course fee
1-4 working days before a course = 100% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 022 3410.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
21+ working days before a course = 20%
1-20 working days before a course = 100%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com and must contain the full booking details including
organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions
page, for other queries please refer to our frequently asked questions page.