Please contact 0800 022 3410 to request further information about the scheduling and delivery elements for this specific programme this year.
The advanced Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced training course will cover:
- Mail merge
- Working with large documents
- Creating templates
- Creating forms
- Using document revision features
- Using macros.
This Advanced Microsoft Word training course would benefit anyone with a need to conduct complex and sophisticated tasks in Microsoft Word 2007.
Our Advanced Microsoft Office Word training course will help you complete a number of tasks:
- Use the Mail Merge task pane to create form letters, create a data source, work with records, and create mailing-label documents
- Create forms, modify and rearrange fields in forms, protect and print forms, and discuss digital signatures
- Create a master document that includes a table of contents, a table of figures, footnotes, endnotes, an index, bookmarks, cross-references, and Web frames
- Automate tasks by recording, running, modifying, and copying macros, and use macros in a form
- Customize the menu and toolbar by creating a custom menu, adding buttons to a toolbar, and creating a custom toolbar
- Create an XML document, attach an XML schema, modify XML options, apply a transform, and discuss smart documents.
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
5-20 working days before a course = 50% of the course fee
1-4 working days before a course = 100% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 022 3410.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
21+ working days before a course = 20%
1-20 working days before a course = 100%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the full booking details including
organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions
page, for other queries please refer to our frequently asked questions page.