- Introduction to project management and PRINCE2®
Examinations and Pre-Course Reading:
- On Day 3, delegates sit the PRINCE2® Foundation examination – a 1-hour, 75-question, multi-choice, ‘closed-book’ examination for which they are expected to achieve a pass mark of at least 50% in order to progress to the Practitioner section of the course. The Foundation certification is valid for a life-time
- The Practitioner exam takes place on the morning of Day 5. This is a two-and-a-half hour, 9-question, multiple choice, ‘open-book’ examination, for which delegates are expected to achieve a pass mark of at least 55% to achieve Practitioner status
- Delegates with any special requirements necessitating additional time for the examination (e.g. dyslexia, non-English as 1st language, etc.) MUST notify Capita Learning & Development immediately prior to attending the course. Proof of special requirements will be required, either in the form of certification or specialist’s letter
- Delegates must provide a signed photo ID and proof of PRINCE2® Practitioner accreditation, to the examination invigilator, prior to taking the examination
- Examination papers are marked externally by APM Group Ltd. It usually takes two to three weeks for delegates to receive their final marks from Capita Learning & Development
- Essential pre-course reading is sent to all delegates at least 10 working days prior to attending the course. All delegates are encouraged to prepare for the course by reading and undertaking the sample questions
Must be made in full no later than 14 working days prior to the course start date.
The following charges will apply if you wish to transfer your booking to a later course date:
21+ working days before a course = 0% of the course fee
5-20 working days before a course = 50% of the course fee
1-4 working days before a course = 100% of the course fee
To transfer a delegate please call us on 0800 022 3410.
You can transfer a place on a course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
21+ working days before a course = 20%
1-20 working days before a course = 100%
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the full booking details including
organisation name, booking and delegate contact details.
For full terms and conditions please see Terms and conditions
page, for other queries please refer to our frequently asked questions page.