At Capita Learning & Development we understand the importance of partnerships and dedicated support for our clients. Therefore, all of our key accounts have a dedicated Account Manager. The role of the Account Manager is paramount to the success of the service we provide and the overall experience of working with Capita.
Our experienced Managed Accounts team work continuously with clients developing solutions and delivering a range of cost-effective learning programmes.
Working with a dedicated Account Manager provides you with access to a range of services including;
- Bespoke training design and delivery
- Consultation and training needs analysis
- Improvement training evaluation and return on investment analysis
- Monthly management reporting
- E- learning capabilities
- Quality assurance of all suppliers
- We ensure vendor neutral supplier sourcing and management to give you a range of choices
- Efficient training scheduling to improve course take-up and reduce costs
- Management of training administration, removing the time consuming burden from L&D and HR professionals to focus on ensuring your organisation is being strategic about L&D
- Complete enquiry, booking and wait list management to ensure delegates receive the course they need when they need it
- Venue management – whether your own venues or external we can leverage excellent discounts through our sister division Capita Business Travel or use your existing supplier
Our account management team's aim is to establish supportive and stimulating relationships with our clients that build openness and trust. The focus is on understanding your organisation, business and culture and finding ways to work together to create innovative ways to develop your people and enable organisational change.