Business process outsourcing is a proven approach to improving business performance. As a flexible, committed outsourcing partner, we consistently bring our clients measurable service improvements. Our extensive outsourcing services, experience and infrastructure enable us to step-up service efficiency, quality and flexibility, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty - and all at an agreed cost.
Business process outsourcing:
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Enables a step-change in quality
- Provides access to wider experience and knowledge
- Provides access to a larger talent pool and a sustainable source of skills Is an improved method of capacity management of services
- Enhances your capacity for innovation
We have taken on a number of major learning outsource contracts in both the public and private sector and this has allowed us to transform the delivery of services within those organisations. Specific transformation programmes include:
- Rationalising the curriculum to bring it into line with business priorities
- Introducing a technology infrastructure for the administration and delivery of learning
- Upskilling and accrediting trainers to delivery to recognised industry standards
- Introducing flexible, cost effective approaches to the scheduling of training, based on training demand and available budget
- Introducing innovations such as blended and e-learning to reduce unnecessary demand for face-to face interventions
- Introducing robust evaluation of learning to demonstrate ROI
Business process outsourcing can radically transform learning services in your organisation so that it becomes a vital tool to support your business strategy. It enables you to bring in a partner that is expert at delivering improved standards of business as usual delivery and in delivering real positive change that leads to efficiencies and improved outputs.
Capita Learning & Development can help you with any area of the learning and development cycle including administration, delivery, design, technology, evaluation, training needs analysis and the internal communication of learning services.